Tuesday, August 31, 2010

What's in my Overnight Makeup bag!

<3 Hey guysss! So I'm going to be sleeping over at my friend's house and I thought I should just do a blog on what I'm putting in my makeup bag. I'm taking three brushes and a few grayish eyeshadows (because I'm planning on doing a grey look tomorrow. I got my makeup bag from Victorias Secret. It came with the Very Sexy Body spray and the Very Sexy Lotion. I don't remember the priceee but I love it. It's really cute!
There is just a quick look inside!

Anddd here is everything! I'm going to list them just to make things easier.

*Smashbox Blush Rush in Masterpeice

*Too Faced Concealer in London Light

*Make Up For Ever Duo Matte Powder Foundation

*Too Faced Shadow Insurance ( I like the Urban
Decay Primer Potion more but whatever)

*Make Up For Ever Smokey Lash Mascara ( I LOVE THIS!!) 

*Urban Decay 24/7 liner in Zero

*Mac lipstick in Del Rio

*Mac lipglass in A Different Groove (This is also limited
edition)

*Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick in Bordeaux (The swatch for
this was in my Drugstore Haul blog)

*Nars Eyeshadow in Abyssinia (Best highlighter color EVER)

*Benefit Shadow in Where There's Smoke

*Mac Shadow in Print

*Sephora Liquid Liner in 01 noir black

Brushes:

*E.L.F. Studio Complexion brush (I have a review on the E.L.F. brushes on another blog.)

*E.L.F. Studio eyeshadow "c" brush

*Studio Tools Crease Brush

*Studio Tools Smudge Brush 

Sooo that is everything I'm taking. I either have already reviewed a few of these products or I will review in the future so KeEp ReAdiNG!

6 comments:

  1. gorgeous makeup bag =)
    also great stuff ,, need to try the MUFE smokey lash mascara .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!! The mascara's amazing! I'm going to do a more thorough review but it's really good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you get a chance, please check out my blog. I just posted my second 'Dare to Wear' challenge. I am daring my subscribers to recreate a look from the Spring 2009 Dior Couture show (pics posted on my blog).
    I have monthly giveaways and will soon be posting my giveaway for September. Finally, I am 12 subscribers away from my 300 subscribers giveaway of an Urban Decay 'Naked Palette' and some other goodies.
    Thanks
    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely collection! I love the Too Faced shadow insurance, Rimmel lip sticks and E.L.F makeup brushes

    Heard really good things about the NARS Abyssinia eye shadow but havent actually got round to trying it yet

    ReplyDelete
  5. Abyssinia is my favorite highlighter color! You should definitely check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for following, love your pink bag :) x x

    ReplyDelete