Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Review: Make Up For Ever Duo Mat Powder Foundation

Hey guys! So today I will be reviewing the MAKE UP FOR EVER Duo Mat Powder Foundation. I have included a picture below.


So let me just say that with foundations, everyone's skin is different and reacts to things differently so just because something broke me out doesn't mean it will break you out or anything. The thing with this foundation is I both love and hate it. I love the coverage and the smooth application. I love not having to put a liquid foundation on my face because I have oily skin so I really like matte powders instead. I also have acne so the coverage on this is perfect for me. My only problem with this is it breaks me out. I'm a teenager so most things break me out but this just does not help me out in that department. If you have nice skin I would recommend the HD Invisible Cover Foundation instead just because it is more lightweight and has less coverage. This is on the pricey side. It costs 32 dollars on www.sephora.com. I am using shade 200. I like the shade selection. That's also a plus.

Despite the fact that it breaks me out, I still use it almost religously. I have hit pan and I have bought back-ups. Overall I would recommend it but if you already have a foundation that works for you then I would say stick with that but this is worth a go if you're into powder foundations.


Rating: 3.9/5

No comments:

Post a Comment